AK Resourcing with our Partners Chase Resourcing Inc. are currently seeking a General Manager for one of Ireland’s Oldest Golf Clubs based in County Kerry Ireland.
The ideal Candidate will ultimately be responsible for managing all aspects of the Clubs operations.
- Report regularly to the Board on Operation and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintain familiarity with the terms of all leases and contracts.
- Review and monitor along with the Finance Committee monthly financial statements and report on the financial status of the Club.
- Report any health and safety-related issues.
- Recommend adjustments of budgets, changes to cash needs and other financial matters are to be communicated to the board with appropriate suggestions for remedial action.
- Assists committees in their capital budget and coordinates this process through the Boards approval process
- Implements and monitors the process to attract new members and revenue-creating events.
- Ensure the highest quality and standards of food, beverage, catering and related services.
- Implement Budgetary measures in conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager to ensure quality is maintained without the loss of income.
- Serve as a liaison between all management staff and Board.
- Work with management staff to develop and maintain appropriate job descriptions for all staff.
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team within a Golf Club or Hotel Setting is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the Golf Industry.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- High level working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in budget management.
- Staff training and development.
If this is the opportunity for you please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com