AK Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Rail related Port Engineer for a leading Rail company in Saudi Arabia.
The Port Engineer will be responsible for managing the scope of work, site supervision,monitoring the site execution,construction and operation of PORT facilities.
The successful candidate will review, resolve and recommend design deliverables for the facilities project submittals. When required, he will lead the operation of and maintenance manual of the overall plant and will support execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and commercial operation of the PORT.
Duties and responsibilities
- Terminal And Port Projects reviews and Design Criteria.
- Marine Planning and Analysis.
- Review of the Port Related LSTK packages and insure close compliance through the construction stage.
- Field inspection and sight visits to ensure accuracy of the project execution.
- Reporting progress on Weekly basis to Management.
- Insure compliance with the Port Project Master Plan and LSTK scope.
- Conduct Risk Assessments for Port Marine Services
- Development of Quality Management System (OMS) Documentation (ISO9001:2008)
- Review technical papers and reports associated with O.C.I.M.F. to insure compliance with International port rules
- Provide process, system and plant performance through each stage of equipment design and testing.
- Lead, write and review Operation and Maintenance manual of the plant
- Review work of engineers as directed.
- Review work of third parties, including technology reports and engineering standards.
- BSc or Master’s degree in mechanical, chemical or civil engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PORT related).
- Minimum of 10 years of design experience working on water and wastewater treatment facilities. Must have successful experience designing reverse osmosis water treatment and wastewater treatment plants.
- Construction field and operation experience is desired.
- Experience of pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and commercial operation for PORT;
- Manual writing experience
- Fluent English reading,writing, speaking and presentation communication skills.
If you are interested in the position of Port Engineer then please forward on a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org