AK Resourcing with our Partner Chase Resourcing are currently searching for experienced School Improvement Advisors for our client in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidates will be following a US style curriculum and joining a School Development Team of 5 School Improvement Advisors, training across the system and working within schools coaching and mentoring Principals, Vice Principals and instructional leaders. Each advisor is responsible for two schools each with specific improvement targets, under the direction of the Deputy Director General.
- Developing talent.
- Transforming instruction.
- Organisational Efficiency.
- To raise quality levels in schools aimed at outstanding learning outcomes.
- Policy development and support for schools.
- Monitoring of teaching and learning and data to support each school identifying next steps.
Requirements for School Improvement Advisor:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post Graduate Degree (and further degrees).
- Previous International experience.
- Extensive professional development record.
- At least 10 years teaching experience in Primary or secondary education.
- Experience as a School Principal, School Director, consultant, trainer and senior supervisory experience.
- International accreditation and national inspection certification.
- Experience in the Middle East.
- Experience in the US Common Core would be an advantage.
This position offers a fantastic remuneration package inclusive of a Superb Tax-free salary, accommodation, transportation, health benefits and more!!
If this is the position for you please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org